Character Info Edit
Yvette is a potential resident that will come to the town hotel after your town has reached a very high population. She is a mime so she acts her feelings or emotions out rather than talking. She is the only Sim that isn't given a voice, therefore, when spoken to, she replies by miming and with "...!" and also "...". Upon becoming best friends with her, she'll reward you with a karaoke blueprint. Her house is decorated with black and white objects and she also has a karaoke machine although it is unknown why she would have use for it since she won't speak...Yvette has green hair in two braids, topped by a black hat with spikes resembling cat ears. She wears a black shirt and baggy white pants.
If there’s one thing Yvette would say about herself, well, she wouldn’t. Trapped in a box! Nooooo!
Hotel Introduction Edit
Accept Move-In Edit
- ...? ...!
After You Build House Edit
Request For More Stuff Edit
Star Level 5 Edit
Best friend Edit
Best Friend Reward Edit
- Karaoke Machine - Mime blueprint
- Yvette makes a small cameo at the end of MySims Racing, celebrating Morcubus' defeat inside an invisible box.
- It is ironic that Yvette can't talk, and she still has a karaoke machine.
- If you try to give her something in a different building or relocate her, she will speak.
- Yvette's name is French, which makes sense given that mimes are French entertainers.
- English: Yvette
- Spanish: Yvette
- French: Léa
- Japanese: イベット
|Studious Sims in MySims|
|Studious Essences in MySims|
| Dark Wood | Dinosaur Fossil | Elephant | Globe | Jade | Knight | Light Wood | Moai | Organic | Pawn | Pencil | Rook | Stone |
Terra Cotta | Textbook | Telescope | Compass | Microscope