Yuki is very excitable and crazy. She has wild hair and little fangs that she sharpens frequently, but she is harmless and wouldn't hurt anyone ... except maybe by biting your face! Yuki will often speak in third-person. Yuki will first come to your town in MySims. Then, Yuki works for MorcuCorp, later the Fortune Hunters.
- Yuki may be Japanese due to the fact that she wears a Kimono-like dress (a Kimono is a traditional outfit in Japan) and her name, which means "snow" in Japanese.
- Yuki's skin seems to have gotten paler in MySims Kingdom and in MySims Agents.
- In MySims Kingdom, she says she is afraid of bright colors, but in MySims she has the secondary interest of Cute, which is generally associated with bright colors.
- Yuki's task, Shinyquest, in MySims Kingdom could be a reference to the online game Adventure Quest.
- Yuki may have made a reference of Cassandra when she said she wished ghosts were in the town.
- Despite her antagionistic role in MySims Agents, she doesn't potray any threat toward the player.
- It's ironic to note that Yuki says that the nose is the tastiest part of the face, while MySims characters don't have noses.
- In MySims Agents, after you finish Luke and Justice's tasks, Yuki disappears.
- English: Yuki
- Spanish: Yuki
- French: Aglaé
- Japanese: ユキ (Yuki, meaning "Snowflake")
|Spooky Sims in MySims|
|Spooky Sims in MySims Kingdom|
|Violet Nightshade | Morcubus | Yuki | Goth Boy | Sir Vincent Skullfinder|
|Spooky Essences found in MySims|
|Amethyst | Black Apple | Black Rose | Dead Wood | Eyeball | Fish Bones | Ghost | Jack O'Lantern | Sad | Scary | Skeleton | Spider | Thorn | Voodoo Doll | Dragon | Bat Fish | Raven | Bat|