Trevor Verily is a man of theatre. He has blonde curly hair, wears classy clothes, has a little mustache and a hat with feather to top it all off. He absolutely loves acting and plays. He can be quite dramatic as one can expect and dedicates his time to acting and putting on shows, plays, and dramas for his audience. He owns his own troupe, the Trevor Verily's Dramatic Troupe, located in your town, Trevor Island, the town that hosts festivals and Speedville. He not only acts, but he also writes, directs and produces plays. He was one of the people present at Cyrus Boudreaux's will reading.
- Trevor seems to be based off of William Shakespeare, and commonly quotes him.
- Trevor tends to talk to a skull in the games, like how Hamlet talks to Yorik's skull in Shakespeare's Hamlet.
- Trevor occasionally will say a Simlish version of the famous line "To Be or Not To Be" from Shakespeare's play Hamlet.
- In MySims Agents, Trevor tells you to peform a play based off of the breaking of the crystal, a plan used by Hamlet in Shakespeare's play of the same name.
- Trevor is the only character from Trevor Island to appear in MySims Racing.
- Trevor is the only male Studious Commercial Sim.
- In MySims Agents, Trevor's worst fear is unweeded gardens. But in MySims Party (DS), he is afraid of dentists.
- Trevor could be the uber for Charisma in MySims Agents, because he has five Charisma points.
- Trevor makes a refrence to "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory" if you send him on Makoto's second dispatch mission, "Prom Date," but it's "Edwin and the Mayonnaise Factory".
- English: Trevor Verily
- Dutch: Anton
- French: Florent Fase
- Spanish: Teo Muymucho
- German: Tristán
- Japanese: トレヴァー・ヴェリリー
|Studious Sims in MySims|
|Studious Essences in MySims|
| Dark Wood | Dinosaur Fossil | Elephant | Globe | Jade | Knight | Light Wood | Moai | Organic | Pawn | Pencil | Rook | Stone |
Terra Cotta | Textbook | Telescope | Compass | Microscope
|Elegant Sims in MySims Kingdom|
Trevor Verily | Rosalyn P. Marshall
|Charisma Sims in MySims Agents|