T.O.B.O.R. was built to be a crash test dummy for Dr. F, but his true passion was food and building his own diner someday. He serves as a mechanic in Speedville and works for Dr. F in the Industrial District and runs his own petting zoo. He is the test pilot of the Sci-Flyers.
- T.O.B.O.R's name is ROBOT spelled backwards.
- Proto-Makoto could be considered a sister to T.O.B.O.R. since they were both created by Dr. F. Also, in MySims Agents, it is revealed in Makoto's dispatch mission that T.O.B.O.R. is her cousin.
- Sometimes, his name is spelled as Tobor instead of T.O.B.O.R..
- In the dispatch mission "T.O.B.O.R's Destiny", it is revealed he was supposed to be a fruit juicing supervisor and that his name stands for Tangerine Orange Banana Orange Regulator.
- T.O.B.O.R. has four ears, as revealed by Dr. F at the beach.
- T.O.B.O.R. is portrayed and voiced by Jen Tolley.
- In MySims Agents, there is a glitch with T.O.B.O.R.. After finishing the game and talking to T.O.B.O.R. at the beach, instead of the game displaying TOBOR on the dialog, it says your name as if you are speaking instead of T.O.B.O.R. He also talks even though the game displays your name in the dialog.
- Throughout the series there is a running gag in which T.O.B.O.R. blows up.
- In MySims Agents, one of the investigations requires T.O.B.O.R to dive underwater to salvage a shipwreck. This makes him one of the few other Player-Controlled character in the series.
- Playing as T.O.B.O.R reveals that he has rockets built into his feet.
- In the Sonic the Hedgehog Archie comics, there is an echidna who is also named Tobor.
- In The Sims 4, T.O.B.O.R. appears as one of the MySims trophies that can be collected by players. He is a rare trophy and described as: TOBOR has displayed a distinct lack of patience for human beings, or "fleshies", but with a "dad" like the insane Dr. F can anyone really blame him? Might have a debilitating fear of kelp.
|Food Sims in MySims Kingdom|