The Surprise Event is run by the Amazing Daryl! The Surprise Event will happen in the middle of any festival. Each team member that participated in the minigame right before the Surprise Event is asked to draw a card from a group of cards. Each card holds a magical property that may hinder or help you. A card can help you and raise some of your stats, but it can also do something awful, like removing a member from your team for 3 minigames!
- Power Card: Raises power by one
- Speed Card: Raises speed by one
- Stamina Card: Raises stamina by one
- Luck Card: Raises luck by one
- Special Card: Raises all statuses by one
- Accident Card: Lowers all statuses by one
- Rest Card: A Sim from the team will be out of the festival for three minigames
- Blank Card: Nothing happens!
- Mighty Apple: Gives Mighty Apple that can be eaten before a minigame. If eaten, maxes out power for one minigame
- Speedy Melon: Gives Speedy Melon that can be eaten before a minigame. If eaten, maxes out speed for one minigame
- Hearty Grapes: Gives Hearty Grapes that can be eaten before a minigame. If eaten, maxes out stamina for one minigame
- Lucky Lemon: Gives Lucky Lemon that can be eaten before a minigame. If eaten, maxes out luck for one minigame
- Medical Card: Sim is healed of all lost stats
- Super Medical Card: Every Sim in the Sim's team is healed of all lost stats