MySims Camera is a Nintendo DSiWare application that was released on September 21, 2009 in North America, September 19, 2009 in Europe, and March 31, 2010 in Japan.
It features popular MySims characters that you can use to take photos with the Nintendo DSi or Nintendo 3DS's Camera. You can arrange the characters in different poses, and edit your photo to add a touch of style to them with it.
MySims Camera is a Nintendo DSi camera application that utilizes popular MySims characters. You can take photos and overlay 3D MySims characters to bring them into the real world. The 3D characters can be animated, moved, scaled, rotated and cropped.
You can also draw on the photos with the stylus or use the stamp tool to add more art and style. Create a unique frame and save the photos to the Nintendo DSi photo album to share with friends. With MySims Camera, you make picture taking with the MySims a fun creative experience for the entire family.
About MySims CameraEdit
MySims Camera is a tool that allows you to use pictures and have fun with the sims from MySims series. You can do things like take a picture with a sim you've arranged on the screen, or insert sims into your album pictures. You can even use images created with MySims Camera with your system's Nintendo DSi Camera album.
- Take photos with MySims characters! You can also draw on the photos with the stylus or use the stamp tool to add more art and style, like using a raindrop or the Plumbob Symbol.
- King Roland, with MySims Kingdom.
- MC Emi, with MySims Party.
- Sir Charles, with MySims Racing.
- Joshua, with MySims Agents.
Sims in CameraEdit
- Violet (Tennis Outfit)
- Chef Gino
- Officer Ginny
- Morcubus (MySims Agents Outfit)
- Chaz (MySims Agents Outfit)
- DJ Candy
- King Roland (Unlockable)
- MC Emi (Unlockable)
- Sir Charles (Unlockable)
- Joshua (Unlockable)
- This and MySims Agents are the only games to come out in Europe before their release in North America.
- This is the only MySims game to be downloadable for the Nintendo 3DS.
- This game is only available in the 3DS shop, due to the DSI Shop being closed after March 31, 2017.