Ms. Nicole Vogue is a fashion model and fashion expert, always with the latest fashion and owns a string of boutiques, including one in your town, and has her own clothing line. She may seem a bit snooty, but she's almost always willing to give advice about fashion to Sims who may need it. She also has a twin sister named Shirley, who she believes to be quite "tacky". Ms. Nicole also served as Cyrus Boudreaux's personal fashion assistant before his death.
- As revealed in the dispatch mission One More Time, Nicole's biggest fear is for all of her clothes to turn into discount clothes.
- Derek is related to Nicole as revealed in MySims Agents.
- Ms. Nicole's regular outfit is worn in all of the MySims series except for MySims Agents where she is wearing a yellow dress.
- Her last name, Vogue, means "Something that is in Fashion," which makes sense since she has a boutique.
- When you enter furnishing mode in her boutique, there is some a glitch that lets you place anything on the middle tables, even though they are occupied by two piles of clothes and a flower.
- English: Ms. Nicole
- Spanish: Doña Nicoleta
- French: Mlle Emma
- Polish: Madame Nicole
- Japanese: ミス・ニコール
|Cute Sims in MySims|
|Cute Sims in MySims Kingdom|
|Princess Butter | Marlon | Zombie Carl | Lord Daniel | Duchess Beverly | Poppy | Summer|
|Cute Essences in MySims|
| Yellow Blossom | Garnet | Kissing Fish | Gold | Plum Blossom | Happy | Puppy | Tim Doll | Tina Doll | Rose | Sunflower |
Purple Crayon | Yellow Crayon | Red Crayon | Kitten | Freezer Bunny | Penguin | Puppet
|Charisma Sims in MySims Agents|
|Smarts Sims in MySims Agents|
Annie Radd | Elmira Clamp | Gordon | Lyndsay | Madame Zoe | Makoto | Michael Gray | Ms. Nicole Vogue | Preston Winthrop Esquire | Professor Nova | Rosalyn P. Marshall | Travis | Violet Nightshade | Zombie Carl