The Isle of Magic is the home of Marlon the Wizard, who lives in a wacky-looking castle. You go there to train to become a Royal Wandolier. On the Isle of Magic, there are chests in the area that you need to open up to pass the Royal Wandolier trials. One is near the beach, one is in the back of Marlon's castle, and others are on the sides of the castle between the trees. There is also a sixth one located on top of Marlon's castle.
- Marlon (he also resides on Capital Island)
- You (temporarily, as you get tested)
- Princess Butter (temporarily, as she gets tested)
- Barney (temporarily, as he gets tested)
- This is the only island you cannot revisit, as it is not in the map, it isn't in the Travelogue (besides Reward Island), and does not have a dock.
- This island appears to be very similar to Reward Island geographically.
|Locations in MySims|
|Locations in MySims Kingdom|
|Capital Island | Isle of Magic | Cowboy Junction | Renée's Nature Preserve | Rocket Reef | Candypalooza | Forest of the Elves | Cutopia | Spookane | The Royal Academy | The Uncharted Isle | Trevor Island | Reward Island|
|Locations in MySims Party|
|Center Flower Garden | Twinkle Hills | Sunshine Beach | Mystery Forest|
|Locations in MySims Racing|
|Locations in MySims Agents|
|Locations in MySims SkyHeroes|
Lost Temple | Smuggler's Bay | Mount Smolder | SFB Capital Island | Megatropolis Prime | Jack Frost Skyport | MorcuFortress | Imperial Palace | Tin Town | Testing Grounds | Midnight Madness | Chemical Worksite