- Barney: [player name]! You’re just in time.
- You: I got your call, Barney. What’s up?
- Barney: We just got a hit on one of our perimeter defences. We’ve got bogeys incoming--fast!
- You: Morcubus?
- Barney: It has to be. Thing is, we’re still scrambling to get the carrier ready for combat. We need you to buy us some time!
- You: What can I do?
- Barney: I can’t ask you to fight them alone, but you COULD distract ‘em. Run ‘em around a bit until we can get the carrier 100% online.
- You: You got it. I should be able to keep them busy for a minute or two.
- Skip: Captured SkyForce pilots are worth a lot ... Get him, Fortune Hunters!
- Skip: He isn't worth the trouble. Let's go find more profitable targets.
- Lyndsay: Defenses are up and ready to rock, sir!
- Mira: Of course, there's nothing to rock now. The bad guys took off.
- Lyndsay: What?!
- Barney: That's weird. Morcubus' goons never back down from a fight.
- You: It wasn't Morcubus. It was a group of mercenaries calling themselves the "Fortune Hunters."
- Barney: Great. My carrier's falling apart, we don't have near enough pilots, and now some jokers with simoleons in their eyes are giving me problems!
- Mira: C'mon, Dad. Calm down. Why don't you go grab your fishing rod and I'll meet you up on the deck. It's been awhile since you took me fishing.
- Thanks, kid. I think that's a great idea.
- Mira: Well, it'll give you a chance to do your two favourite things: catch fish and complain.
- (Barney leaves)
- Lyndsay: I don't know what he'd do without you, Mira!
- Mira: Yeah, yeah ...
- Lyndsay: We'll be fine, [player name[. Thanks again for you help.
Gold: Shark Wings 1, Shark Tail
Silver: Shark Engines 1, Shark Rear Add-On
Bronze: Shark Body 1, Shark Belly, Mira Cull