- You: Hey, Raven.
- You: Raven, I was hoping we could talk.
- You: I can see you, you know. You're right there!
- Raven: You can? Drat!! That ancient invisibility spell wasn't worth the paper I printed it out on!
- Raven: Stupid Internet. So what is it you want, Intruder?
- You: I'll be blunt. I want to join forces. We have a common enemy in Morcubus, and there's no sense in the Spectre Squadron taking him on alone.
- Raven: The Spectre Squadron does not wage, clumsy, open war. We strike from the shadows! We bite the throats of our enemies and melt away into the night! That is our way.
- You: You don't actually bite throats, though, right?
- Raven: No, no, that was a metaphor.
- You: Okay, but still--
- Raven: No "buts". No "stills". You do not understand our ways. SPECTRES!
- Raven: It's time to fade!
- (The Spectre Squadron disappears)
- You: Unbelievable! They're running for it!
- Zombie Carl: Fleeing into the mist would be easier with less sun. And some mist.
- Goth Boy: "Like a tethered bird, flight is impossible, your grasp unbreakable."
- Zombie Carl: You're a skilled pilot, [player name]. Whew! I'm out of breath.
- Goth Boy: Carl, you've been out of breath for 80 years.
- Zombie Carl: Well, I just meant it was a good chase.
- Goth Boy: Sure. We ran as hard as we could only to end up where we started. How futile.
- You: Raven, reconsider joining with us. I know you guys are used to doing things your own way, but if we combine forces we'll each become stronger.
- Raven: You are very capable, but our first and foremost priority MUST be protecting our people. Here. We cannot do that AND take orders from your generals.
- Goth Boy: Also, I'm not so big on meeting new people.
- Raven: I'm sorry, but that's my answer. Let's not waste any more of your time.
- You: Yeah, I get it. Sorry you feel that way, Raven.
Gold: Monarch Engines 2, Warlock Engines 2
Silver: Monarch Body 2, Warlock Body 2
Bronze: Monarch Wings 2, Warlock Wings 2, Zombie Carl